Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Miss u...

Oredy long time no see le u,so miss u...
Miss u so so so much...
Wat can i do?!
I noe tat the thing tat i can do is nothing to do...
haha^^
hope can see u soon...


How to tell u?!
U noe tat the 1st time when i saw u in the orientation day...
I juz sit next 3 beside u,but u dint saw me...
I dun dare to think about i can noe u...
Coz u r such a beautiful and i juz a suck...
I think is the god give me the chance to noe u...
Do we got fate,tat another question...


Sometimes when i miss when i wan to find u,i dunoe how to find u...
If i find u always i afraid tat will will disturb u and after so time u will start to dislike me...
I also dunoe wat can i do!!!
The only thing tat i can do is waiting 4 u to msg me...
Keep waiting everyday!!!
W....
A...
I..
T.
WAIT!!!!!!


Got a long time dint dating le,so wat can i do...
If i am last time of me,then i will go for it...
No need to worry it...
But now i oredy change all le...
Now i am so afraid le,i'm so afraid got dating!!!
Coz got a hurt by other last time....
Now if i step forward wif a step,i got the chance!?
Who can tell me wat can i do?!
Can somebosy tell me how to do!?

No comments: