Saturday, May 31, 2008

Boring saturday...

Again of the end of one week...
Its a damn boring saturday...
Got a few days dint blog lo,coz tis few days really busy and moody...

Lets talk about thrusday 1st...
Got a mock-up restaurant assignment...
Damn hard one...
i kena minus ten marks in 30 marks...
I think ok,nvm...i will try my best next time...

My mum come kl,so happy to hear tat...
i went the piramid hotel there to find her...
And i had my lunch wif her...

Dunoe y when i dint saw u i will feel moody and worried about u...
And u also give other worry about u always...
So i also dunoe wat u think....



Friday!!!
went to college then juz noe the pastry class had been cancel...
Everyone wait there until 11 juz noe it...
But its ok,we go and improve our group teamwork...
We went to asia cafe and yum cha...
After tat we went to play the pool..
Everyone enjoy the day...
At the nite ,3 of our sei dai kan kong went to shisha...
Its a damn nice day...
i think i shi sha too much le,so when i back i got a little bit of vomit...
and also the nite,treat by khy parents...
Its the best dinner tat i had until i live in kl for 2 month...
Thx khy and his family...
haha~~

Thx my bro bring me had a enjoy and ftech me back to my hostel..
U two r really good bro tat i wont forget de!!!

No comments: