Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sunday & Monday

Got a two days dint blog,coz got a busy day and a tired day...
In the last sunday i went edwin house to do the it project...
Me wif khy do the project until damn tired and i think we dun hav enough time to sleep...
We juz hav 2-3 hours times to sleep...
Its damn tired...

I think i was a pig u noe...
I sleep up to 18 hours yesterday,and dint wake up...
Its too tired and lazy to wake up my dinner...

So 2day i dint feel tired...
I will be the powerranger 2day..
haha~~


So dissapointed wif u...
U noe tat on the sunday nite i wait u how many hours?!
I'm waiting u to sending me the it project file,but wat u promise is not true...
U noe tat everytimes wat u promise me,u cant do the whle thing to me..
I really dissapointed wif u...
So i trying to leave u,and find u less...
Ai,i dunoe how to describe u...

1 comment:

little shark said...

hello,cant find her jus call her hp call "bao gei
" =)) is ok der,don oways thk about ppl,mus thk of urself too ya^^