Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Moody day!!!

2day got the putchery class...
We cut 2 kind of fish,but i cant really memorize the kind of fish..
I juz noe tat the fish is so nice,i think our cooking skill is improving...
haha!!!

For the english class so moody for me...
We got done our presentation but inside the pc there got virus inside,wat we all done is mess by the virus...
Wat the fuck virus is...
All the slides tat we arrange be4 oredy mess by the damn virus...
So when we present our thing all the thing is blur and we also scold by the lecture...
Damn unhappy...
I think my marks will be the lowest one...


One ppl live in kl is a lonely thing...
I am jealous wif khy and edwin family...
They can go out 2gether and having their lunch 2gether...
Its so good,u noe the feeling!?
Last time when i having the dinner wif them is very happy and enjoy..
U noe tat my family dint get to have our dinner 2gether except the chinese new years nd my grandmother birthday...
I like the feeling...

No comments: