Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday 4-6-2008

Got many project need to do...
Juz finish my project...
Damn hard to do,coz tmr need to pass up the thing...
We need to done all,coz we afraid we will chased the SULHAIMI out again...
Really so sry sir,we dun mean to do it...
S
O
R
R
Y

Tmr got the mock up assignment again..
We choose to serve other group ppl,dunoe wat will they do to us...
So nervous...

My roommate LIAW is going crazy...
At 12 plus he wear the formal shirt and take his back and he say he wan going to sch...
Its damn funny!!!
He is sick so he doing such a silly thing,he make us so happy...
He is so funny!!!


I really cant not grudge u...
I dunoe y u always go clubbing de o...
I heard u be4 tat u say if u moody or unhappy then u will go there...
So wat happen wif u?!
Can u tell me?!

No comments: